Thursday, March 14, 2013

Injustice: Green Arrow vs Hawkgirl

I know a few of my first posts are going to be a bit of old news since I just started the site. I'll try to get the site caught up on as much recent news as possible over the next few days so that I can focus on more current things.

That being said, Green Arrow took on Hawkgirl in the Injustice Battle Arena a couple of weeks ago. This is a promotion for the upcoming fighting game, Injustice: Gods Among Us, where fans get to vote on who would win each fight. The Battling Bowman put up a good showing against Hawkgirl and made it into round two....... where he'll take on Superman (underdog much?). Anyway, if you missed the first round go ahead and watch below and make sure to go to the quarter finals page to vote for Green Arrow! Hopefully he has a Kryptonite arrow in that quiver for round two.


No comments:

Post a Comment