Thursday, March 21, 2013

New Green Arrow: Year One TPB Cover



DC Comics just released this image over on their blog. It's a brand new cover for the new edition of the Green Arrow: Year One trade paperback, drawn by non-other than Jock himself! It's a beautifully drawn image that bears a striking resemblance to the posters for the Arrow TV show. This is one of my all time favorite Green Arrow stories (plan on writing a review for each issue soon). It seems like a standard cover swap so I don't think there's anything new in this edition but if you haven't read this version of Green Arrow's origin then I highly recommend buying a copy. You don't even have to be a Green Arrow fan to appreciate the gorgeous art and well written story.

I already own it digitally, the old single issues, and the hardcover version but I might have to reach into the wallet once again for this new edition. I just really love that cover *drools*.

No comments:

Post a Comment